Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ask Master Mu

Remember last May when Maddie's room was destroyed by a flood? It got all fixed and I painted the room and promised to stencil cat prints around it. I finally did it. I always think that these projects are going to be so much work and they never are. It took a few days because the paint brushes had to dry between uses, but it wasn't difficult work. Without further ado:
It isn't going to win any artistic awards or be featured in any magazines, but it is cute enough for a few years until we paint over it!!
When asked, Master Mu gave his approval and Maddie agreed!!
I'm just glad to have it done and off my list!!

3 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Very cute! I like Master Mu. And the glass plant behind him.

Jen said...

That is so cute and so Maddie. The color is very similar to Vi's nursery. I'm glad Master Mu approves.

TeamCar said...

CUTE!