Monday, May 25, 2009

Some of the Fun things in Life

I have a lot of things that are not so favorable to post about right now. However, I will post the fun things of last week. I already told you about the fabulous senior barbecue. The next day was senior "At Your Service" day. It used to be senior Slave Day, but they thought that wasn't very politically correct. Morgan had been waiting for this day all year. She bought Sarah Pannell. She wanted Hannah, too, but was outbid by Hannah's science teacher. They got hold of a wagon. Morgan set Sarah up with a toga. Sarah then hauled Morgan around campus in the wagon, feeding her grapes and sparkling grape juice. Too bad it rained very hard all all all day. Here they are before school started, embarking on their journey!

I got some pictures of me with my senior classes. This was our last day of class when everyone was going to be there. Some kids came to my class twice and are in both pictures. Things do tend to relax a bit at this time of year.

Steve is dressed like Britney Spears for Slave Day. He looked...interesting.in the back is dressed as Britney Spears for Senior Slave Day. He looked...interesting.

Jamison was in the picture because he had made a pact with the school. He would come to school SEVEN days in a row and we would give him a diploma. He got it!!

Last but not least, here is a cute little curl of Morgan's hair. Last week was a complete loss for hair. It rained everyday.

A little later, I'll post about the goings on at the Smith house. It has not been good. Get the Kleenex out!

3 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Cute curl! Nice pictures.

Can't believe school is almost over for the year!

Frustrating as it is to you, I do want to see pictures of the rain damage, should you feel inclined to post about it.

Tina Johnson said...

sorry about the rain stuff thats happening around your house! But the fun stuff looked fun! Travis sent Troy a sweet Birthday card. Tell him thanks!

Jen said...

What fun for Morgie to get an indentured servant for the day. I wish we had done that in our high school. I can think of about a dozen seniors I would have loved to order around for a day.

Can't believe how quickly this year flew by. Just 2 more weeks for Annie, and Mimi is already home for the summer. Now if only the summer would whip by so that I can have this baby already:/