Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!! You were a great example to me in so many aspects of life. I can't thank you enough for the many lessons I've been taught. So now I'm the mom and I hope that I'm doing a decent enough job. I'm pretty happy with my kids so far, so that is positive. I have loved being a mom. It was really the only job I ever wanted. So here they are. Maddie is 12 and is my stoic one. She is quiet, but knows how to influence others.
Morgan is 17 and ready to move on to her senior year. She is independent and is not influenced much by peer pressure. She has an infectious laugh.
Rozzie is moments away from turning 14. She is always up for fun and things that are cute. She is friendly to everyone and is really good with children.
I must have done something right to get such great kids!! Now for my big present. As I stated on my previous post, we got gutters put on the house which covered our house numbers. People struggled to find us and let us know how difficult it was. We bought these tiles in St. Augustine and Travis mounted it today!! YAY!! I have looked at these numbers at this particular shop in St. Augustine for 10 years!! I love them!
They are mounted right off Maddie's window in plain view. Looks pretty nice!

2 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Wow! Two posts in two days!

You are a great mom and your girls are a wonderful reflection of your mothering abilities. Can it be that Maddie is almost as tall as you are? Amazing!

Lovely letters on your house!

Jen said...

Sweet post and great pictures of you with your chillens. Get them framed:) I hope my children are as great as your when they get that old. You've definitely done something right. Love your mother's day gift, too.