Sunday, June 14, 2009

June bugs

I am in Utah now, but I have a few things to catch up on right now!! School is out and we had Girl's Camp right away. I'll blog about that next. By now, I feel like school is such a distant memory - did it really happen? I hope I'll be ready to go back in August. I'll start here with Rozzie's birthday and you can read about camp later. Here is Rozzie, turning 13. She had some friends over for dinner of Oriental Chicken Salad - which was a delicious choice. Then she requested The Cake with The Frosting. Also a delicious choice. She is looking older, isn't she?
All Travis wanted for his birthday was a trip to St. Petersburg to see the Twins play the Rays. Twins lost, but we had a great day. The girls really enjoyed the game, also. It was a lot of driving for one game, but that is how it works sometimes. GREAT day and quite a few Twins fans.
Rozzie with her full set of braces. She doesn't like them as much as she thought she might. They hurt and are annoying. She looks cute, no matter what!
Maddie was getting stuff out of the dryer and Morgan walked by and lifted her in! She is a funny little kid.
That is really it for now! I'll try to post in another day or two and get the camp stuff on. Then it will be the Utah trip.

3 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

All your girls are looking older! It's good that the birthdays were celebrated in their respective enjoyable ways. Maddie should use the dryer to dry herself off after a shower/bath/dip in the pool.

Jen said...

Happy belated Birthday, Rozzie and Travis!!

Roz is looking much older. I bet she had fun with all her friends over to celebrate with her.

What a fun treat for Travis! I'll bet he was in 7th heaven at the game. As much as I don't like sports and sitting through a whole game, it is enjoyable to catch a live, pro baseball game once in a while (well, annually is probably all I can handle).

TeamCar said...

Happy Belated to Trav and Roz....

I am so bad. I wish I was better! I keep thinking.. if I get cards, I'll have it in the can. NOT. We love you..and Roz is a beautiful gal. So wonderful to see the fun pix!

Sam is ever wanting to climb in the dryer. We need to make sure its shut cuz our fuzzy one in the family does so enjoy the warmth of it and tends to hop in there. She's never been in there when we've turned it on... thank goodness.. fur and claws would not do in the laundry.

I love going to baseball games.. that was a GREAT pic btw. The Angels are the ones we see mostly.

Luv you guys!