Sunday, June 6, 2010

Trav's Big 48th B-day Celebration!!

Right on the heels of Rozzie's birthday is Travis' birthday. His will be lost in the flurry of graduation for a couple years, but we managed a few festivities anyway! Here he is with his birthday cake. I had made a dinner of chicken parmesan which is not his least favorite.

Then on Saturday night, I made reservations at Buca di Beppo which is an Italian place and we went to dinner with some friends. Travis ordered chicken parm. When it is not your least favorite, you can eat it a lot. The salads were delicious, too.


We were joined by a few friends from the ward and had such a lovely time. Sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day runnings of life and the ward that we forget what good friends we are and so this was a great time. Travis seemed to really enjoy himself!! I'm not generally mushy and gushy, but I do love Travis and am thankful for a great husband to share my life.



Friday night was graduation. Thought I'd post a picture of me walking into the stadium that the girls took of me!! A great night. I get such a feeling of satisfaction watching my students walk up and graduate.

4 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

I'm glad that Travis got plenty of his not-least-favorite dinner for his birthday!

Nice grad picture!

Laura Copeland said...

Happy Birthday, Travis! I'm so glad you all helped make it such a happy day for him. And I can tell by the happy expression on your face how thrilled you were that your students were graduating--especially some of them, right?!

Jen said...

Who couldn't have asked for a better birthday celebration? I love Buca's. Yum!

You look so official with your grad juniform:)

TeamCar said...

Hey my Brotha who is closer to 50 than I am.. glad your birfday was good. Italiano food is the best imho.

Jen.. you look amazing. : )