Monday, April 13, 2009

Hippity Hopp!!

We had a great Easter here on Fleming Island. The best part was that Mike, Jenny, Annie, and Mimi were here with us for a day. The girls are so adorable. My girls did the egg dying with them - it is so nice to have big kids!! Jenny and I got to chat and I got a lot of knitting done. Mike and Trav got a run in together. Mimi loved the American Girl dolls - especially Kit. They were all interested in the cats. We had 14 people for dinner, but I didn't take any pictures. I only got one picture of Morgan, also. We didn't get any of the girls in their Easter clothing - I guess I'll have to fake it next week and call it an Easter picture. So here are a few pictures from the Easter Egg hunt!!


5 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Looks like fun was had there on Fleming Island.

I am curious to know what the image on Mike's T-shirt was.

Word ver: totino Now I want pizza rolls

Jenni said...

It is little children at an amusement park and a giant octopus is attacking.

Tina Johnson said...

Cute Pictures. Hey I've restarted my blog at lifeinthejohnsoncircus@blgspot.com
Tina

Jen said...

So glad we got to spend Easter with you guys. The girls were in awe of your girls. They were so sweet with them for our entire visit. Thank them for that. Also thanks for putting up with my incessant whining about being sick and sorry for being sick and not being able to help out or anything. Now it's your turn to come visit us:)

Jen said...

P.S. SP-Mike's shirt was a purchase while in Miami. I know it has a giant octopus and frolicking children on it. Not sure why that was his t-shirt of choice, but it was.