Friday, October 22, 2010

Too Much

There really is too much going on to blog about it all. There is band, dance, school, and church. If I posted pictures of it all, there would be pictures of Morgan marching and Rozzie dancing. You have already seen them on facebook. If not, they look just like the ones I have previously posted. So in the interest of showing you something new, here are the sweaters I embroidered for the dance team's homecoming dance which paid homage to Harry Potter. It is now your job to identify which crest goes with which Hogwarts House. We went for a simplified crest so that it was identifiable from a distance. They turned out wonderfully!! The girls were so excited.
Next up is a picture of the band coming around the track. It is not a picture of Morgan, though. I just thought this looked impressive. For the homecoming game, many band alumni came and played with the current band. They had official t-shirts and everything. I like the purple flags, even though purple is not one of our school colors.

Tomorrow is a band competition in Orlando. Travis and I are chaperoning so we get to ride the bus and be gone all day!! But, there aren't many more opportunities to do this and so we are enjoying every moment. Morgan's senior year is officially 1/4 completed, as of yesterday.

2 comments:

TeamCar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TeamCar said...

I am commenting again.. because I really wanted to focus on the sweaters... lol. You did a great job! I love what you can do with the quilts and knitting. I crochet.. but mostly focus on the music now.

Love the photos of the band.. is awesome. We are not allowed to post photos or video. I will write about that on my blog. Love you guys! Happy Fall!