Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Night of the Undead

At this week's football game, the Golden Girls did the "Thriller" dance. This is the very famous Michael Jackson one that we all remember from 1980-something. Each of the girls needed to dress like a zombie. We went looking at Salvation Army for something good to wreck. We found something good. I wanted to keep it as it was because it really was a pretty dress in a classic style. And, to top it off, it was only $2.50!! So, here is Rozzie before she went to the cocktail party where she was stabbed and pushed off a balcony.

Here she is after the horrid event.

The crowd loved the dance - it is Halloween weekend you know!! All the undead have come to haunt you!

It was also Senior Night at the football game so as soon as I get some good pictures from that, I'll post those, too. I was unable to photograph the event since I was in it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Rozzie's zombie outfit turned out AWESOME! It is definitely reminiscent of the original "Thriller" zombies. What a clever idea for a half-time dance. Did you get it on video? I'd love to see it in action.

P.S. The keg of root beer is acquired from Tenuta's, the local Italian market and liquor store. I would bet you could procure one from a local liquor store. And I promise I won't tell anyone that you went into a booze shop.

Shoebox Princess said...

Roz looks fabulously undead! (I have a secret passion for ratted hair)

Such fun to be a part of a performing group!

Laura Copeland said...

You guys are so clever and creative! The outfit was truly a transformation! I wish I could have seen the dance--I'm sure it was fantastic!

TeamCar said...

OMG'SH!! That is so crazy! LOVE IT!