Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Posting for the Sake of Posting

Here it is!! It has been two weeks since my last post. Forgive me. I'm up late every night. Tonight I must make Chex Candy for Rozzie's party tomorrow. I'm staggering around. However, I have been a busy beaver getting ready for Christmas and our trip to Minnesota. I'm almost there on both counts. That is a good thing. Kids are fine. Travis is fine, other than he backed my car into Morgan's car in the driveway last Saturday morning. It is costing him $1200 to get it fixed. All I cared is that he did it and not me!! I was jumping around the driveway clapping, saying "It wasn't me!!" over and over. I will admit, I have been close a time or two. Now if I ever do it, he can't ask me the classic, "What were you thinking?" I didn't even get a picture of it. It had to get fixed as the tire was rubbing on the dented portion. Other than that, there have been Christmas parties and fun for everyone. We leave for Minnesota on the 19th. Wish us a safe trip!!

3 comments:

Shoebox Princess said...

Safe trip! And you're forgiven. I hope you can remain awake during the Chex candy making process. I haven't ever made that and I really should. You woudn't want to make some while you're up here???

TeamCar said...

Definitely safe travels.. amongst the frigid temps you are gonna run into!

As for the car(s)... I am always doing stuff like that for example, I accidentally broke one of the panes of our sliding doors last night. Yep.. it was me.. my fault I DID IT! The kids were like wow Mom... lol

NOW to get it fixed.

HAVE FUN!!!!

ps...WE got our ornaments yesterday! Thank you thank you THANK you thank you! Love them.

Jen said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel, hence, the lack of blogging on my part as well. I hope you have a safe and stress-free trip. Can't wait to see you guys and for you to FINALLY meet the bebe!