Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weep not for those that are lost

At this moment, my computer is crashing in a fiery inferno on the kitchen table. I just wrote those words in a letter to Morgan and felt that you would all benefit from knowing what has just happened. I still have my Creative Memories pictures and "stuff", but all other docuemtns are lost. But are they really lost? I say, yes. My spreadsheet that documents everyone's Christmas Ornaments since the Dawn of Time - gone. My template for the Candygrams - destroyed. ALL MY LESSON PLANS - anihillated. I had pictures ready to upload for my new blog post regarding our championship weekend. That will have to either wait, or you can look at them on Rozzie's facebook.

Time to call The Guy in our Ward Who Fixes Computers.

5 comments:

Tina Johnson said...

so sorry!

Jen said...

I see you ended up with a new computer already. I hope you were able to recover all your data. Good luck!

Shoebox Princess said...

Alas! Woe! Really, it is traumatic when we lose stuff like that. I lost a ton of pictures one time because of a fried computer and I still lament the loss.

Mike said...

I hate computresses! I only deal with them out of necessity.
CC

Dave said...

Try carbonite.com........It works like a charm.